Welcome to Ucan Recycling
We take the hassle out of recycling. We are a one stop service for organisations looking to dispose of their Electronic scrap (WEEE), computer waste, aluminium cans and non-ferrous metals.
You can relax knowing that your waste is being dealt with by a trust worthy company holding full Waste Management Licences and is an Approved Authorised Treatment Facilities (AATF).
- We collect bulk waste for FREE from small businesses, large corporations, SMEs, Offices, Schools & Colleges and Councils
- We will take your WEEE and dispose of it in accordance with EU directives and regulations.
- We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency to collect, store, treat and export Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
- For your peace of mind, we provide both a Duty of Care Transfer Note and Hazardous Waste Consignment Note, which have to be signed by both the customer and a Ucan Recycling representative
- You will receive a Data Destruction certificate once the waste has been processed
Recycle With Confidence
Ucan Recycling is fully authorised and licensed by the Environment Agency and is an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF). This means that you can rely on us for secure computer disposal and responsible IT recycling.
Beware of bogus companies who appear legitimate but do not have the authority to be operating in our field. Always make sure you are dealing with a legitimate and honest company with all the proper licenses. At Ucan Recycling we hold the following licences:
T11 repair and refurbishment of WEEE
S2 – storage of waste in a secure place
Waste Carrier licence
Hazardous waste registered